Why should you visit the museum? Really, you have to ask? Sheesh, that hurts (ouch). But, okay then:
- Because we're one of the top visitor attractions in Lawton and the surrounding area. "Be there, or be square," as the young folks used to say.
- Because you can explore a GIANT map of the Great Plains. G-I-A-N-T.
- Because you can hobnob with the People of the Plains, and they're delightful.
- Because you can sit comfortably through a tornado.
- Because you can look at bison guts.
- Because you can dig up a mammoth.
- And a lot of other things not on this list!